Due to the crisis caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, we have been forced to postpone the opening date of the campsite. At the moment, and in accordance with the new de-escalation plan approved by the government, we recently hope to be able to open on June. This date is subject to possible changes by the government depending on how the pandemic evolves and, of course, we will only open with sufficient measures to guarantee the health of our staff and clients.
About the cancellations for this season we have made some changes in our booking policy, now:
Greetings to all!
The entire team and the Ferrer family